Wednesday, September 19, 2012

[don't] go with the flow

I'm at a threshold of something great. I can feel my entire body and soul being drawn in a particular direction. But I stall. I doubt. I tell myself that I have no idea what I want. I allow myself to stretch to my limits in every direction but the one I am being drawn toward. I use the fearful scapegoat of procrastination. I know that if I would only focus my thoughts, intentions and actions, I will progress beyond my wildest imagination.
I have lost the path of intention and simply 'go with the flow' of my day. This may not sound like a bad thing but it is. It is, because rather than be an active participant in my life, I let it flow around and past me, not purposefully but apathetically. 
I find inspiration all around me these days. So many women before me have set their intention to be true to themselves and seek out that which their souls needs to thrive. And if it's not there, they create it.  I want to be one of those women. I want to create a reality that is full of purpose and joy for myself and also bring that to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment